There is no official example project but pretty much all my games made with CraftStudio use Daneel in some extends.
You can find many of them on GitHub and/or on CraftStudio directly :
Made with v1.4.0
Most of the projects include bits of code that you can officially find in v1.5.0.
- Linked Colours, a puzzle game where you have to connect all the dots of colours together to complete the level, made for LD #30 : Check out on GitHub or join in CraftStudio
- Silhouettes, a WIP game about building a structure to match silhouettes : Check out on GitHub.
- Project FPS : Check out on GitHub.
- Crafty Bird, a flappy brid clone : Check out on GitHub or join in CraftStudio.
- Snake Driller, made for LD #29 : Check out on GitHub or join in CraftStudio.